I just remembered something I wanted to share. Bay had asked me along time ago when I thought she was old enough to shave her legs. She brought it up again the other day. I told her maybe I would help her shave them that next evening. Well, she calls me yesterday, "Mom, I shaved my legs!" I was concerned if she cut herself. But she didn't & she did it DRY. She didn't know to use soap or water or shaving cream. I told her she should put some lotion on and she said, "OK!" I could hear the excitement in her voice. I just wish I could have taken pictures :) Alyssa has been shaving her legs for some time now. She said that Alyssa cuts herself shaving but "she pushes too hard." So, she said she barely pressed down. She also said that it "feels weird when my knees touch".
Bay is really growing up. I am excited about this new "tween" stage. This was an amazing beginning to a fun ride ahead :)

0 comments: